A partnership between ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business and Grambling State University (“GSU”) offers classes in real estate to eligible GSU students. Grambling State University is currently reviewing options related to the establishment of a minor in real estate.
Classes approved by GSU for transfer are:
- REA 380 – Real Estate Fundamentals
- REA 401 – Real Estate Appraisal
- REA 411 – Real Estate Law
- REA 441 – Real Estate Land Department
- REA 456 – Real Estate Investment
For more information about the Spring 2022 class schedule, click HERE.
For more information regarding how to apply, click HERE.